We want your entire experience with us to be enjoyable and that includes the booking process too. Just like flatland riding we want booking a show to be smooth. You are only a few steps away from booking an amazing BMX show.
Step 1. Choose a show that best fits your needs by referring to our and pages. Please check our to make sure your venue will accommodate the show you want. If you don’t see a preplanned show format that works for you, then with your ideas. Nothing is to extreme.
Step 2. Choose the dates and times you would like. Keep in mind, during the school year some dates book up very quickly or we might not be in your area on that date. So, please try to pick a few dates and times that might work. Feel free to check our . If we are already booked on the day you would like, it could be possible to get your show that day. Just to confirm.
Step 3. If you haven’t already done so, . We can give you quotes and schedule a date and time for your professional BMX stunt show.
What Can You Expect?
From the time you contact us to book a show until the time we pack up and leave your venue you can expect the following:
- We will respond to all date and time requests with in 24 to 48 hours.
- Once you have agreed to your date, time and price we will send you a contract and an invoice for the show.
- Your information will appear on our as ‘PENDING’ until we receive your signed contract.
- Once we receive the signed contract your show will be booked and confirmed.
- Your information will then appear on our as ‘BOOKED’
- 1 week prior to your show we will reconfirm your show date, time and location.
- On the day of your show, our team will arrive approximately 45 to 60 minutes prior to show time to introduce themselves, inspect the venue and set up the equipment. Also, during that time the team will be warming up. So, please make arrangements for the venue to be available earlier than the show start time.
- Show time! All shows run approximately 40 minutes unless otherwise requested. If you purchased one of our , add an additional 20 minutes for the VIP autograph session.
- After the show / school assembly, we pack up our equipment, which takes approximately 30 minutes.
Feel free to any time during this process. Please visit our page to see what others have to say about our shows.
Book Your Show NOW! For more information, to book your show or get a quote, or on any of the links to fill out our information request form. We will respond within 24 to 48 hours.
Wonder Wheels BMX Stunt Shows
26 Meadow Vue Ct. S. Dr. , Indianapolis, IN 46227
Toll Free 877-JUMP-BMX